Friday 26 July 2013

Initial Thoughts


Hi, this will be my first post on this new blog. I am studying Animation at Farnham UCA and i will be going into my second year.

The task over the summer was to come up with some ideas for a 1 minute film to do when we get back. The more work we do now, the better as we are working on our films individually and i think we only have 5 weeks to make the films and do al the post production work.

I had a hand operation on my right hand (my drawing hand) and i'm only able to type and use my fingers now, so i thought i would get my ideas down now, as i haven't been able to write or draw ( its been awful!)

I learnt from first year to make sure the ideas i come up with are very simple with only one event or one main character.

I thought i would look at the  show reel from the previous second year. Here is the link:

Farnham UCA Second Year Showreel 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment