Thursday 5 September 2013

Lady of the lake

So, my favourite proposal is 'The Lady in the Lake'. There are many legends about the Lady in the Lake, which have been recorded in many literatures. A number of locations in Great Britain are traditionally associated with the Lady of the Lake's abode. They include Dozmary PoolLlyn LlydawLlyn OgwenThe LoePomparles BridgeLoch Arthur, and Aleines. In France, she is associated with the forest of Brocéliande. There have been many names for the 'lady of the lake', Different writers and copyists give her name as Nimue, Viviane, Elaine, Niniane, Nivian, Nyneve, and Evienne, among other variations.


I had found researching about the lady in the lake fascinating, she is always made out to be heroic in character; coming to the rescue in others time of needs. She is also to be thought of as rather infatuating and beautiful. So based on the ideas that she's beautiful and alluring....

I have drawn some images of the type of figure I want the lady in the lake to have. I want her to look muscular, tones and strong. I want her to have curves, and be the ideal vision of a deal woman, athletic and beautiful.

However, in the animation i want the character to be glowing so you will only see the silhouette of the 'Lady of the Lake' (LotL) Ill make a prototype image of what I mean to demonstrate my idea in the next blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment